Insurance company accounts are governed by a number of accounting principles some of which are
specific to insurance companies and some of which also apply to general financial companies.
EASoft Accounting & Finance system has been developed for over 20 years to comprehend and link
both Insurance and general accounting principles.
Part of the 360 degree solution for insurance EASoft provides; this module can work independently
or even linked by our professional staff to any existing software to form a robust end-to-end
The system helps on different levels.
8 Reasons to Use Our System
- Multi-regional, currency, and language capabilities
- Intuitive, User Interface
- Easy-to-implement, easy-to-use, easy-to-maintain
- Secure and specific access for users
- Full front office and back office functionalities
- Fully integrated with the other modules:
Underwriting, Claims, Reinsurance, etc.
- Full automated & Flexible collection system
- Arabic enabled: The system allows the user to print
third parties documents and reports in Arabic.
- Security & Users Profiles management
The software is designed in a way to give full security at different levels:
- Access to the different functions of the software
- Access to the database
- Log File to trace all the modifications done on the system
- Data integration
- General Ledger
It is an easy-to-use software application that enables insurers to manage their financial
data and keeps accurate records and ensures that insurers have balanced books and accurate
reports. The software is designed to automate many bookkeeping and accounting tasks to save
time and reduce data-entry errors. The system takes into consideration the various accounting
operations of the company as well as other automatically generated accounting entries from
other modules (Underwriting, etc.). The Software uses simple screens for entering data, making
basic data-entry easy.
- Accounts Receivable
The Accounts Receivable module improves the cash flow management. Accounts receivable lets the
organization post cash and checks to a journal to allow the organization to put the cash
and checks in the bank quickly, before posting receipts to individual accounts.
- Accounts Payable
Includes but not limited to the Following functions:
- Suppliers management
- Purchase orders
- Purchase orders Validation
- Invoice payment
- Automatic due date
- Aging Payables
- Automatic generation of accounting entries for different operations
- Treasury & Cash Flow
The cash flow module schedules the company’s cash receipts
(collection of accounts receivable,) and disbursements
(payment of accounts payable).
Example: Banks Movements for a given period.
- Fixed Assets
Built with solid fixed asset management functionality as well as strong links with
accounting and business reporting; EASoft Fixed Assets was specifically developed
for companies that need to manage fixed assets
across the asset lifecycle.
EASoft Fixed Assets has the following functionalities
- Fixed-assets items records
- Hierarchical coding, groups items of same kind
- Various depreciation and lifetime schemes, per groups
- Acquisition and disposal transactions
- Item condition tracking
- Items geographical locations
- Inter-locations transfer transactions
- Fully integrated with accounting
- Serial number where applicable
- Warranty expiry-dates and warnings
- Barcode support
- Generation of end-of-period assets valuation reports
- Financial Reports
In addition To a predefined Set of Reports available for direct use, the system
contains a report generator capable of producing company specific reports extracted
or calculated from the balance:
- Creation of a new report
- Reports Management
- Reports Accounts Parameters
- Correspondence between the financial reports & the chart of accounts
- Balance sheet
- Profit & Loss
- Technical Bordereau
The system helps the organization to solve its budgets, forecasts and projections in
a stable and flexible structure. The organization can prepare its budgets based on
the income statement, balance sheet and other financial reports all within an
EASoft Budgeting is fully integrated with Income statement, Balance Sheet and any
other financial report.